[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Decorating pages?????
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Decorating pages?????
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 11:10:02 EDT
- Message-Id: <199708031511.IAA35942@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>> If you mean imitation parchment, i.e., a mottled looking
paper, please choose something else. Imitation parchment
paper is high in acid and definitely not archival. There
are beautiful hand made or mould made papers which are
acid free, beautiful, and much more suitable for your project.
I can't thank you enough for your great advice, but please,
where can I order beautiful acid free papers that would look
really elegant *AND* can go through a laserjet printer?
Thank you VERY much.