Re: Decorating pages?????

>>  If you mean imitation parchment, i.e., a mottled looking
    paper, please choose something else.  Imitation parchment
    paper is high in acid and definitely not archival. There
    are beautiful hand made or mould made papers which are
    acid free, beautiful, and much more suitable for your project.

Dear Sally:

I can't thank you enough for your great advice, but please,
where can I order beautiful acid free papers that would look
really elegant *AND* can go through a laserjet printer?

Thank you VERY much.

Julie