Re: Decorating pages?????

Sally -

I can't thank you enough for your wonderful help!

Yes, I'm planning to use the Japanese stab binding. I've been studying
Kojiro Ikegami's and Keith Smith's books on this subject.  (Obviously
Smith didn't write solely about these, but he included some excellent
descriptions.)

>> What are you going to cover the book with?

Any ideas/suggestions/recommendations?

Thanks again!  I really appreciate your help.

                                                            Julie