[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Decorating pages?????
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Decorating pages?????
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 20:01:02 -0700
- Message-Id: <199708040004.RAA21950@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I can't thank you enough for your wonderful help!
Yes, I'm planning to use the Japanese stab binding. I've been studying
Kojiro Ikegami's and Keith Smith's books on this subject. (Obviously
Smith didn't write solely about these, but he included some excellent
>> What are you going to cover the book with?
Thanks again! I really appreciate your help.