Re: Decorating pages?????

In a message dated 97-08-04 10:05:22 EDT, you write: (Sam Lanham)
<< A few comments about the fukuro-toji (since that's what I do mostly). >>

Sam: you have given us some very useful information about stab bindings and I
would like to express my appreciation for elaborating on this particular kind
of process.

I guess sometimes we simply assume that what we might be doing and how we do
it is a process that everyone else knows about but it might be that we are
mistaken in that assumption.  This is especially the case when we are
practicing a tradition that may have changed over time so that earlier
methods and the reason for using them are not fully understood.

Thanks for your insight and thoughtfulness in sharing.

Chris Ray

http://members.aol.com/crocusdes  -the sculpture site
http://members.aol.com/quadreverz  -The Quadreverz Journals