Miniature Book Society Book Fair

We have just sent out 1500 cards about the Miniature Book Society Book Fair -
ALL with the wrong date! there were five of us stamping and labeling and not
one of us caught it.

Since quite a few may be going to Book Arts ListServ members I can at least
let you know that the book Fair will be on SUNDAY AUGUST 31, from 10:30 to
4:00 at The Comfort Suites Hotel, 120 West Third Street, Bethlehem, PA. For
further information you can email lfarmpress@aol.com

Jane Conneen