Re: Word Wrap

Okay guys - (tweeeet)(whistle blowing)  can we end the word wrap saga?  I
think we get the drift....  I think it depends on how much we really want to
read Richards messages and quite frankly, I believe, there is much to read.

Shall we breeze on to something else?  Like, did any one go to  the
mushroom - fungi conference that someone else was talking about?  It seems
to me that it had direct relations to papermaking with fungi?

Thanks,  Colette Vosberg
Colette Johnson-Vosberg