[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Word Wrap
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Word Wrap
- From: vosberg <kirkhamb@TOD.DM>
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 21:14:28 -0500
- Message-Id: <199708050114.SAA38888@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Okay guys - (tweeeet)(whistle blowing) can we end the word wrap saga? I
think we get the drift.... I think it depends on how much we really want to
read Richards messages and quite frankly, I believe, there is much to read.
Shall we breeze on to something else? Like, did any one go to the
mushroom - fungi conference that someone else was talking about? It seems
to me that it had direct relations to papermaking with fungi?
Thanks, Colette Vosberg