Re: Word Wrap

Since I don't need to be elected whistle blower as MAXIMUM BOSS on this list, I'll end this thread. With all the different programs / configurations... There are bound to be some inconveniences to someone out there at some time. As long as we can read the message it's fine with me. If you really want it without the word wrap "problem" look in the archives.

Peter

>> Okay guys - (tweeeet)(whistle blowing)  can we end the word wrap saga?  I
>> think we get the drift....
>
>1.   And who elected you the whistle blower?
>2.   Getting the drift does not equal understanding the problem.

>>   Frauen, Scheckbuecher und Vergoldstempel sollte man nie   <<
>>   ausleihen! F.A. Recht                                     <<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@listserv.syr.edu