Re: Japanese stab binding (was Decorating pages?????)

Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET>  has written great info on how he makes his
gorgeous silk or brocade covered stab bound journals.

Would you please share what other materials you use? I mean do you add
any decorations or edgings and what do you use for string to tie them
together (in other words is that a decorative accent too)?

I do so appreciate your so geneoursly sharing all this!