[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Japanese stab binding (was Decorating pages?????)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Japanese stab binding (was Decorating pages?????)
- From: Katherine Hadley <zebra40@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 10:37:12 -0700
- Message-Id: <199708051439.HAA29884@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET> has written great info on how he makes his
gorgeous silk or brocade covered stab bound journals.
Would you please share what other materials you use? I mean do you add
any decorations or edgings and what do you use for string to tie them
together (in other words is that a decorative accent too)?
I do so appreciate your so geneoursly sharing all this!