Re: Japanese stab binding

I'm sure many of you already do this, but in case someone doesn't I'll
add another bit to decorating side sewn books--or anything with an
exposed spine.  By wrapping the endsheet around the first and last
signatures it shows on the outside for a nice effect.  I just did a book
that combined coptic and bands across the spine.  I folded a little strip
over every other section in the middle as well.

Joyce