[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Buckram book cloth
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Buckram book cloth
- From: Bob Muens <Bob@FLAKEYSOL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 16:51:06 EDT
- Message-Id: <199708062128.OAA09730@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
It is still easy to get buckram. It just may not be Grade D but
it's still buckram:Strong, moldable and not very attractive.
I prefer the f grade that you can get from LBS (800) 247-5323
and Gane (800) 325-4269.
I know LBS will pre cut it for you should you so desire and I
would think they are both less expensive than your former suppliers.