[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Buckram book cloth
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Buckram book cloth
- From: Denis Gouey <bbliopeg@MAIL1.NAI.NET>
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 18:09:20 -0400
- Message-Id: <199708062202.PAA07756@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Bob Muens wrote:
> It is still easy to get buckram. It just may not be Grade D
> it's still buckram:Strong, moldable and not very attractive.
> I prefer the f grade that you can get from LBS (800) 247-5323
> and Gane (800) 325-4269.
> I know LBS will pre cut it for you should you so desire and I
> would think they are both less expensive than your former suppliers.
I am not sure the two suppliers you mention above carry starch filled
Visit the Denis Gouey Bookbinding Studio at: