[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Linen thread thread
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Linen thread thread
- From: Kerry Kemp <PenCraft@AOL.COM>
- Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 21:30:33 -0400
- Message-Id: <199708100131.SAA24400@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
to those looking for more suppliers,
still another possible source for colored linen threads (i have never bought
any from them) is the caning shop in berkeley, california. 800-544-3373.
they also sell waxed irish linen thread, needles, awls, shaker (colored
cotton) tapes, hemp twine, beeswax, and bone folders; as well as books and/or
supplies for paper making, basketry, caning, gourd carving, egg decorating,
they also have ikegami's book,japanese bookbinding, and cover-to-cover.
flood those phone lines!