Re: Linen thread thread

>>where do you buy colored linen thread?

S. Axelrod in NYC sells waxed linen in about a dozen colors including
black, tan & brown. They sell wholesale and have per item minimums (e.g. 1
dozen 25 yard spools minimum order per color) but only $100 per order
minimum. To purchase from them a retail/wholesale license is required.
Their number is 212-594-3022. I live in an isolated area and rely heavily
on mail order. I've never had problems doing business with Axelrod's. For
smaller quanitites sometimes fiber and/or bead shops have threads. Alicia
Bailey