[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: vellum
- From: leil james alexander <leilx@CONCENTRIC.NET>
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 23:00:58 -0700
- Message-Id: <199708110614.XAA28604@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
thanks for all the names and numbers for the thread, and also the dying
another question: where could I get relatively small pieces--scraps?--of
vellum for binding? I am just out of school, and don't have the money to
buy whole pieces and I only want them for spines anyway.
hey! did that happen?
(odd night dreams
disturb my morning)
-Annie Stenzel, from "Mere Lunacy"
email@example.com leil james alexander