Book arts archives

I just tried to access the Book Arts mailing list archives to
see the messages that were posted before I joined.

But it took FOREVER - I only looked at TWO short mssgs and it
took about ten minutes. (Maybe a little less but it was
unbelievably slooooooooooooow.)  And I'm using a Pentium 200
with lotsa memory and a 56600 modem so it isn't that (plus I
haven't had any other problems with slowness).

Is there any way to select all the topics you're interested
in and then have them all retrieved at once rather than
having to do it one at a time and keep slowly having to go
back each time etc?

No problem if there isn't (I'll just forget about this). I
just wondered if there was a way.

Thanks so much.

           Julie