Re: address change

If you're moving or changing providers, you are responsible for unsubscribing yourselves from the old address and resubscribing yourselves with the new. Full information on doing that is in the FAQ at <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey> and in the periodic messages I try to send out every week. This list is too big (almost 1000) for me to be doing this. If someone can't because they're address already changed on them (happens with many providers, without warning) I will be happy to help. If you have problems, i.e. error messages... please include them in your request to me <mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@listserv.syr.edu>, NOT the list in general.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause some of you.

Peter

At 12:36 AM 8/12/97 -0600, you wrote:
>to jmar@qis.net   I've moved from Albuquerque to Baltimore.
>Thank you.
>Janet

Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244