Events and article submissions requested--BIBLIO magazine

Greetings book artists, ect.!

If you are promoting, involved in, or attending any book
arts-related events, e.g., fairs, shows, conferences, classes,
workshops, lectures, ect. we would love to publish mention of these
events in our BIBLIO magazine's calendar listings. NOTE: PLEASE NOTIFY
ME OF THE EVENT AT LEAST TEN WEEKS PRIOR TO ITS OCCURRENCE. We are
currently working on the November issue, so anything from that month
onward is acceptible.

Also, BIBLIO magazine is in search of short submissions to its new
section
titled Anthology. It is a visually-oriented spread of newsbriefs,
trivia, humor, anecdotes, stories, narratives, experiences, ect; we call
them "brights." Please submit your stories of wonder (or horror) in the
field of the book arts, book collecting, papermaking, ect.
A small fee for originality and research is offered, but otherwise it is
a great opportunity to get published and share your insightful
experiences or ideas with thousands of colleagues.

Sincerely,

Rye Armstrong
Editorial Assistant
BIBLIO