[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Copiers
- From: Jane Conneen <LFarmPress@AOL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 09:10:56 -0400
- Message-Id: <199708131311.GAA13070@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I am planning to "print a few copies of a miniature book on a Canon Copier
and have two questions to ask about this:
1. Will the ink fade if the book is kept closed most of the time?
2. Will the ink offset on to the neighbouring page? If so, can this be
corrected by leaving the pages to thoroughly "dry" before binding?
Many thanks to any experienced copier people who can help with these