Re: Copiers

Jane,
I've made several books on the copier. Some are about 8 years ols and
still fine. The're all black and white, no color. I haven't had a
problem with the toner rubbing off. I have found that using paper with a
lot of texture is a problem because the heat doesn't get to the toner
that's in the lower levels. One of my favorite papers for the copier is
Basingwerk. It's off white and smooth and takes the toner beautifully.
Good luck with your project
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Newburyport, MA