Re: Visiting Chicago

Colette Johnson-Vosbergwrote:

>I have a brochure from Columbia College Chicago
>Center for Book and Paper Arts
>
>They have stuff going on during the summer, and I think they have a little
>gallery if I am not mistaken.  Might want to give them a call and see what's
>going on.

I think the Center is closed in August, you might want to call first. There
is an exhibit of book art done by the Chicago Hand Bookbinders (I'm a
member) entitled "Book Form" at Northwestern University (just north of the
city) which runs through August 31. You also might want to check out the
Joan Flasch Collection of artist's books at the School of the Art Institute
(37 South Wabash, Chicago).

Northwestern University Library
1935 Sheridan Road
Evanston, Illinois 60208

Hours (through 8/17):          Hours (8/17-8/29):
M-Th: 8:30 - 10pm              M-F: 8:30 - 5pm
F-Sa: 8:30 - 5pm               Sa: 8:30 - noon
Su: noon - 9pm                 Su: closed

Have fun!!

Lidia in Chicago