[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Rollers, where to get?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Rollers, where to get?
- From: Rommel John Miller <rjmiller1095@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:44:59 EDT
- Message-Id: <199708142046.NAA31634@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
2074 East Center Circle
Plymouth, MN 55441
Mr. Brown there has really helped me understand the difference between
the Plastic Kelsey Rollers sold by NA Graphics and the ones he produces.
His seem to be better suited toward and condusive with the consistency of
composition inks used in letterpress.
As for where you work/study -- do you offer a master's degree in
Letterpress or the BookArts? I've tried Vermont college, but they
weren't to willing to offer that line of study.
Bes tof luck, Cheers,
On Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:39:44 -0400 Steve Chant <schant@ZOO.UVM.EDU>
>Looking for a source for rollers for a 40 year old Kelsey 3x5 or 5x7
>Steve Chant w-ph: 802-656-2960
>Manager w-fax: 802-656-8429
>University Graphics & Printing h-ph: 802-865-4730
>University of Vermont
>Burlington, VT 05405 Grey Rider on Rust