[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: the paper list
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: the paper list
- From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@DIBBS.NET>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 20:51:08 -0500
- Message-Id: <199708150159.SAA16184@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Maddog Press
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> I am a papermaker and bookbinder from Melbourne Australia and have enjoyed
> being on this list but would also like to get on the paper list.I have
> tried twice to subscribe to the paper mail list and have not been
> successful. Any hints anyone?
There is something broken with the paper-l list. I recently changed
addresses and was subscribed to the paper-l list, but could neither get
it to unsub at my old address, nor resub at the new. And, yes, I do know
how to do it, in fact run two mail-list myself, but even sending to the
paper "request" address -- which is supposed to get it into human hands,
doesn't seem to work. Or maybe the keeper is on summer vacation ???
Harmon Seaver email@example.com
All is impermanent, but this too shall pass away, and the way of the
Samurai is death -- so speak your mind now, or forever hold your peace.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1997. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.