Re: your mail

I unsubscribed in May - moved and then re-subscribed to the paper list in
June and used the following address:

listserve@vma.cc.nd.edu

Then I typed the following:

subscribe paper-l colette vosberg

and shortly thereafter I got the confirmation message.  If this is the same
format your using, then maybe the postmaster is on holidays.  Have you tried
this address to contact the postmaster?

postmaster@quartz

Thats all I know in this one - good luck!
Colette

>are you sure this is correct?
>i tried and it wouldnt work
>
>i dont think that typing my name is correct
>it should be the name of the list i want to subcribe to
>
>so please what is the name of this paper list?
>
>thank you
>valobra
>
>On Wed, 13 Aug
>1997, vosberg