[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Bookmarks?
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 10:10:00 EDT
- Message-Id: <199708161411.HAA16168@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
One of Sam Lanham's great messages mentioned bookmarks. How
would I go about adding long thin silk or satin ribbon
bookmarks (like you find in really elegant journals)?
Can anyone please either tell me which book I might find this
in or give me a brief description? Any help would be deeply
Thank you VERY much!