Re: Copiers

Dear Jay- You have come to the right place. isca4art2b is the International
Society of Copier Artists. I founded the Society sixteen years ago to
recognize and promote the use of the copier as a creative tool for
printmakers, bookmakers, photographers (etc.) who used the copier to create
art, not to reproduce something created in another medium. We produce the
ISCA Quarterly, an assemblage project of artist contributed prints (Sept.,
Dec., & April) and bookworks (June). The Quarterly is the premier xerographic
assemblage project in the world, with museums like MOMA, the Tate, the V&A,
and more than 15 other institutions, as long time subscribers to  our
project. Over the past 15 years more than 2000 artists have contributed work
to the Quarterly. We also maintain a slide archive of xerographic prints and
books, and travel an exhibition, ISCAGRAPHICS ,to university,library, and
other alternative spaces throughout the world. I personaly  am a book artists
(Bone Hollow Arts), and give workshops and lectures on using the copier as a
creative tool. If you are interested in more information about the Society,
or would like to purchase a back issue of the Quarterly , please let me have
your snail mail address, or write to  ISCA, 759 President St. #2H, B'klyn, NY
11215, ph. (718)638-3264.  I hope to hear from you. Louise Neaderland (
Director ISCA)