Aging Paper

I suspected that this topic had been covered and searched through the =
archives and could find nothing.  I am looking for a way to age modern =
printed maps.  I've tried tea and need to soak it for so long that the =
maps kind of fell apart.  Dabbing the maps with tea doesn't seem to do =
the trick.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might age =
contemporary maps that seem to be offset printed and have a bit of a =
sheen?

Thanks in advance.

Kim