Thanks, everyone!

I've tried to thank each person individually (and privately) and if I've
missed anyone I sincerely apologize.  I do so very much appreciate all
the priceless help I have gotten here. I've bought numerous books on this
exquisite art as well as 2 videos and am trying very hard to learn as
much as I possibly can but the best resource of all is this priceless
list. I can't thank you folks enough for so generously sharing your
expertise.

                                        Julie