[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Book Binder Wanted
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Book Binder Wanted
- From: Chris Lipscombe <red@ICONZ.CO.NZ>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 18:04:10 +1200
- Message-Id: <199708170611.XAA16288@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have received a plea for a bookbinder to do some work in Georgia (see
below). This is some distance from my home in Wellington, New Zealand, but
somebody else a little closer to the Georgia Public Safety Training Center
may be able to help.
Please respond directly to Gene Burke at email@example.com
>Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 15:48:17 -0400
>From: Gene Burke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>Organization: Georgia Public Safety Training Center
>Subject: Book Binder Wanted
>X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
>Enjoyed your home page.......I am looking for a bookbinder to repair law
>library books mutilated by students........any suggestions, since you
>sell equipment to most of them?
Chris Lipscombe "cool tools for hot marketers"
mobile 025-732 912