[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: gauffering?
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 08:11:40 -0700
- Message-Id: <199708171229.FAA29776@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Sun, 17 Aug 1997 02:49:18 -0100 patriot@MIP.NET writes:
>BTW, you CAN marble the edges of a book and edge-paint and even
>edge-paintand THEN gild, I've seen examples of all of the above.
Thankyou very much! I thought I had tons of great bookmaking books but
can't find this in there. Thanks again!