Re: Copiers

Oh, I'm in NYC too.

Well, then, here are a few places to try out for irises and fieries. Log
onto Netscape and go here:

http://www.macdirectory.com/pages/Services.fm$find

I located a page on the MacDirectory where you can peruse Imaging Service
Bureaus.

Good Luck if you try anything out.

I have used Katz Digital Technologies, Showbran, Quadratone (Copytone),
Leonardo Studios, and a few others whose names escape me. I have gotten
good results from all thus far...some are more cooperative than others.
Showbran allows a certain amount of pickiness that some of the other
studios don't.

Jennifer