Re: Tanglewood

There is a sizable bookarts community in the Northhampton area (45 minutes
from Tanglewood in MA). There is a well known pastepaper maker in Schodack
Landing, NY (30m. from T-wood in the other direction) whose name escapes me
at the moment. Crane Paper has a Museum of Papermaking in Dalton, MA (20
m.) There are many papermills in the area, notably Crane, Rising and
Strathmore, which you may be able to visit.

Alan P. Hayes