Bindings wt Wooden Boards

>From John Morris
ab288jm@nls.uk

Here in Scotland we have a binder who makes bindings with polished wooden boards
and spines of leather, mostly tawed leather. The bindings are done on thongs and
laced into the boards, and the results look very good indeed.

I am sure he would be glad to discuss technicalities with anyone interested,
though I do not think that he is on the internet.

His name is John Orr and the address is 26 Harviestoun Road, Dollar,
Clackmannanshire FK14 7HG, Scotland. Please mention my name to him if you wish.

sincerely

John Morris
National Library of Scotland