Re: Post/Nut Album binding???

Regarding post & nut bindings, I am assuming you mean the type of posts used
in ledgers and can be found in any stationery store.  They range in size
from 1/2 inch to at least 6 inches.  One advantage of using the posts for
albums is that you can add pages and just purchase extenders to lenghten the
posts.  You can make an album as thick as you like, although it becomes a
bit unwiedly if it gets too thick.  I have used these for photo albums
decorated with my hand marbled papers on the covers.

If I have misunderstood what you mean by post & nut bindings, please
describe in more detail what type of binding you mean.

d. guffey