[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Post/Nut Album binding???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Post/Nut Album binding???
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 09:17:44 -0700
- Message-Id: <199708211329.GAA20012@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Thu, 21 Aug 1997 09:25:20 -0230 tara bryan <aae355@THEZONE.NET>
writes: >> Julie- It's all the same. Posts allow for adding and removing
pages, But the structure is basically the same. I have seen beautiful
scrap books with hard covers that were stab-stitched through the boards
(with a paper
or fabric hinge, of course, so they'll open). Just depends on the look
you want, and whether you anticipate changing the contents.
Then I CAN make a fat (200-300 page) stab bound journal? That would be
super since they're soooooo pretty! thankyou so much!