Re: Post/Nut Album binding???

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997 09:25:20 -0230 tara bryan <aae355@THEZONE.NET>
writes: >> Julie- It's all the same.  Posts allow for adding and removing
pages,  But the structure is basically the same.  I have seen beautiful
scrap books with hard covers that were stab-stitched through the boards
(with a paper
or fabric hinge, of course, so they'll open). Just depends on the look
you want, and whether you anticipate changing the contents.

Then I CAN make a fat (200-300 page) stab bound journal?  That would be
super since they're soooooo pretty!  thankyou so much!

                                        Julie