Re: Publishing experiences (long)

Dear Susan:  I recently returned from a 2-week course at Haystack in Maine
- was delighted to see your long explanation of your trials and
tribulations with
Scholastic and your success and new self direction.  A fascinating account.

The Ed Hutchins workshop was well received and participants have written
about their good vibes.  WE were very happy that you came to visit and
talk to us.  I hope some of the women go on to do what you have done.

I hope we can get together for a day at the MFA or other Boston place/event.
Summer's almost over !!  And, as a comic once said, "Winter drawers on!"
(Well, not right away!!)

'Bye and best wishes

Lilias at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop