Paper 4 Stabbound Journals

If I could prevail once more on you kind people, I am very
confused about the paper used for pages in stabbound
journals.  I've been reading everything I can on the subject
and the books seem to recommend the thinnest paper. But I
need something that will go thru a laserjet printer (since I
want to print text on the pages).

Can anyone please recommend the most elegant paper suitable
for stabbound journals yet strong enough to go thru a
laserjet printer?

Thankyou so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           Julie