[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Onionskin paper
- From: Elsa Wachs <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 08:26:53 +0000
- Message-Id: <199708221231.FAA17552@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Elsa Wachs Studios
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I am doing a project about the onion and would love to learn more about
onionskin paper... as I thought it would be fun to incorporate it into
the printing job.
Did it ever have any onionskin content? :/ silly me
It used to be readily avalilable way back when.
Has it been replaced by vellum?
Anything you can tell me about it would be appreciated.