Re: Stabbound Journals

On Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:10:48 -0400 Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET> writes:
>Ikegami/Stephan, JAPANESE BOOKBINDING (Weatherhill) will give you >the
details on the traditional Japanese format developed over the last
>several centuries.

I apologize to everyone for bothering you with "Where can I find this?".
I already own Japanese Bookbinding by Kojiri Ikejami, but hadn't noticed
that it was adapted by Barbara Stephan, so was stupidly looking for a
separate book. I'm so sorry! And thanks again!

                                        Julie