Re: Stabbound Journals

The book I referred to was indeed Books, Boxes and Wraps by Marilyn Webberley
and JoAn Forsyth published in 1995. I think it's a good book for absolute
beginners for learning to sew through the fold, and it includes Japanese
style books as well. It's published by Bifocal Publishing, P.O. Box 272,
Kirkland, WA 98083-0272. There are lots of drawings which are essential,
since it takes so long in words what you can see in a picture.
Kitty Maryatt
Two Hands Press