Christmas Book Swap

Now's the time to join the Christmas Book Swap - here are the details.

1.  Make 5 books with a Christmas theme - these can be blank on the
inside, tell a story, interesting folds, let you're imagination run away
with you.  You may make as many sets of 5 as you wish provided each set
of 5 is different.  An extra for the hostess is not mandatory but it
would be a nice surprise.

2.  There are no size limitations - make them as small or as large as you
want.

3.  All books are due by December 5 in my hand - that means if I don't
have them by this date I will return them to you.

4.  Please send an envelope no smaller than 9 x 12 with you're name
clearly written.  If you wish to have you're books go in a $3.00 box
then you need only include a mailing label and $3.00 postage or cash.
Please do not attach postage to the envelope.  You only need to send the
same amount of postage as it took to mail yours to me unless you've
decided to use the $3.00 box (It's really simple, I think I'm making
this more complicated than it is.)  If you wish for me to re-use you're
envelope I have no objections just make sure to include a mailing label
- very important!

5.  Sign ups are open until November 15.

Did I forget anything?

Pat