The Meihle story

Peter;

After reading your posted Meihle story with great interest, a tear slid down
my cheek as I remembered seeing my beautiful old cast iron 1868 printing
press being hoisted down the hill by a crane to a waiting truck. At least it
was going to a college where it would be used (I hope Prescott College still
has it).

On the other hand, I just recieved my new Corel Draw 7.0 upgrade and started
to set type for my next book. (deep sigh) That's progress I guess.

Pat