[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Stabbound Journals
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 12:35:53 EDT
- Message-Id: <199708231636.JAA16106@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm thrilled with all the recent discussion on stabbound journals!
Can anyone please advise me if it would be feasible to use standard
81/2x11" paper horizontally (so that my journals are 8 1/2 " high &
11" wide)? Would the grain be a problem if I did that?
Thank you so much!