[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
paper weight 4 journals
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: paper weight 4 journals
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 14:47:44 EDT
- Message-Id: <199708241848.LAA27082@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Someone kindly suggested using 70lb paper for stabbound
journals for which the paper has to go thru a laserjet
Is this the best weight for pages in a stabbound journal and
does it go thru a laserjet OK?
Thankyou soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This maillist is the best. I have all the books and I read
them all dutifully but you folks have helped me with the
stuff I can't find in books so thankyou so much!