paper weight 4 journals

Someone kindly suggested using 70lb paper for stabbound
journals for which the paper has to go thru a laserjet
printer.

Is this the best weight for pages in a stabbound journal and
does it go thru a laserjet OK?

Thankyou soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This maillist is the best. I have all the books and I read
them all dutifully but you folks have helped me with the
stuff I can't find in books so thankyou so much!

          Julie