[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Shoe Polish/leather dressing
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Shoe Polish/leather dressing
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 17:22:22 -0700
- Message-Id: <199708242124.OAA19236@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
For my need of short grain paper 8.5x11" that can go thru a laserjet
printer someone suggested buying 11x17" paper and having Kinko's cut it
to make 8.5x11.
Will this work (i. e., will that make it short-grain or am I still
Also would one of those guillotine-type cutters be good for this (I see
them in supply catalogs) or aren't they accurate enough?
Thankyou sooooooooooooooo much!