Re: Shoe Polish/leather dressing

For my need of short grain  paper 8.5x11" that can go thru a laserjet
printer someone suggested buying 11x17" paper and having Kinko's cut it
to make 8.5x11.

Will this work (i. e., will that make it short-grain or am I still
missing something)?

Also would one of those guillotine-type cutters be good for this (I see
them in supply catalogs) or aren't they accurate enough?

Thankyou sooooooooooooooo much!

                                        Julie