Ideal Paper Weight????

I greatly appreciate all your wonderful help but am now thoroughly
confused about something. I was told that 70lb paper would be perfect for
stabbound journals but just read that it won't go thru a laserjet
printer.

Can anyone please tell me what would be a wonderful weight for top
quality paper that can go through a laserjet printer without jamming?

(If this is explained in a book, could you just tell me which book I
should be looking at? I bought many of them but can't find this mentioned
anywhere.)

Thankyou soooooooooooooooooooo much.

                                        Julie