[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Business Card Deckle for Papermakers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Business Card Deckle for Papermakers
- From: Gillian Boal <gboal@LIBRARY.BERKELEY.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 10:37:00 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <9708230423.AA30778@library.berkeley.edu>
- Message-Id: <199708251735.KAA15960@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Another thought is to print an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet with 4 business cards and
use a 8 1/2 x 11 deckle die to cut them out? Of course this might be
On Fri, 22 Aug 1997, Stones wrote:
> Hi everyone...
> I was wondering if any of you who do both bookbinding and papermaking could
> help me out.
> Do any of you know where I could purchase a business card deckle? It fits over
> your 8 1/2 X 11 mold, and has 4 rectangles cut out of it, so that when you pull
> the sheet, you automatically have 4 business cards, each with 4 real deckled
> I can't remember where I saw this offered, and am beginning to think that I
> dreamt it up. :)
> Thank you in advance!
> Donna Livingston
> San Antonio, TX