[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
grain paper4stabbound journals
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: grain paper4stabbound journals
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 15:02:08 -0700
- Message-Id: <199708251905.MAA16056@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I can't thankyou all enough for your incredible help!
But would I be able to just use longgrain regular 8.5x11" paper
printed landscape in stabbound journals? Would that be a real crisis? (I
ask since I know they'd go thru my laserjet.)
Thanks again so much!