[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: grain paper4stabbound journals
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: grain paper4stabbound journals
- From: "r.drake" <au462@CLEVELAND.FREENET.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 16:25:37 -0400
- Message-Id: <199708252026.NAA27950@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
try it and see if you like the results.
> I can't thankyou all enough for your incredible help!
> But would I be able to just use longgrain regular 8.5x11" paper
>printed landscape in stabbound journals? Would that be a real crisis? (I
>ask since I know they'd go thru my laserjet.)
> Thanks again so much!