Re: Paper 4 Stabbound Journals

Julie-

>Can anyone please recommend the most elegant paper suitable
>for stabbound journals yet strong enough to go thru a
>laserjet printer?

Have you considered temporarily bonding your flexible paper to freezer
paper (Reynolds, not the waxy stuff)? My fibers prof has had very good luck
printing on fabric with her inkjet printer this way. I believe (but haven't
tried it myself) that there should be no problems with a laser printer
either.

You might want to check the archives--I keep thinking that someone talked
about this technique earlier (no promises though--I'm pretty much
brain-dead right now).

Good luck,
charlotte
ckeller@siu.edu