[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ideal Paper Weight????
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Ideal Paper Weight????
- From: Joyce Jenkins <joycej@MUSKOX.ALASKA.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 16:45:25 -0800
- Message-Id: <199708260042.RAA29528@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, CLARA KEYES wrote: You can cut the pages to size,
minding the grain direction> using a straightedge and a scalpel or xacto knife. You might also be able
I know this theory and started out this way, but I found it pretty
tricky. I tore a lot of pieces of paper before I got my Kutrimmer!