[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fall classes & workshops.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Fall classes & workshops.
- From: "James T. Downey" <jdowney@MAIL.COIN.MISSOURI.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 07:45:07 -0500
- Message-Id: <199708291246.FAA18494@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Just wanted to let everyone know that our fall brochure of classes and
workshops at Legacy is now available, as is the same information on our
The fall schedule features a number of bookarts classes, including a
two-day workshop October 11-12 by Iowa City artists Annie Tremmel Wilcox &
Cheryl Jacobsen, that explores both making pop-up cards and decorating
them with various decorating techniques.
In addition, book artist Emily Martin will teach a one-day workshop
December 6 on how to make some 20 different single-sheet folded books,
from the simple concertina to the complex tetraflexagon.
Complete information about dates, fees, and course descriptions of these
and another 9 classes and workshops are available on the Legacy website.
James T. Downey
An amazing new Fiber Arts exhibit online at